Harmon Cove Achieves LEED for Homes Silver
The USGBC recently recognized Harmon Cove, a recently completed Tocci project, as LEED for Homes Silver.
The 116 unit project obtained credits for:
- Quality Management for Durability, an Innovation & Design Process credit that recognized the team’s planning, management, and verification of building quality
- Very High Density of residential units – with 116 on the two-acre lot
- High-Efficiency Irritation System, Plumbing Fixtures, and Fittings
- Framing Efficiencies that reduce the use of resources
- Construction Waste Reduction – with 82% of waste diverted
Congratulations to the extended Harmon Cove team, including G. Niles Bolton Architecture, Jordan & Skala Engineering, and of course, Hartz Mountain, our client.