TOCCI has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing all aspects of the project from inception to close-out. Project mix includes healthcare, multi-family, hotel, and mixed-use.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with primary stakeholders through timely and open communication
- Participate in Pre-construction Planning: develop project goals, analyze constructability, staffing, risk, subcontractor selection, and mobilization
- Assure project team understands contractual obligations. Monitor compliance throughout the project
- Develop and Manage Schedule: including Master and 3-week Look Ahead
- Manage Documentation and Reporting Protocols including Submittals, RFIs, and Monthly Progress Reports
- Manage Cost including Purchasing and Buyout, Requisitions, and Payments. Control changes and claims; Run and analyze cost reports
- Manage Close-out: direct the Close-out process. Procure the last payment, assure Zero Claims, and facilitate quality control
- Manage issues related to warranty and guarantee claims
- Lead Owner meetings and participate in other project meetings as a facilitator or key contributor
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent
- Commitment to on-going professional development
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, civil engineering or related field; Masters preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work at a high level and produce accurate and timely work under changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to make decisions to expedite the project
- Strong relationship building skills, fostering client trust
- Desire to serve the needs and goals of the team
- Strong capabilities in MS Office and Procore (or equivalent)
- Duties will require physical ability to navigate work areas under construction. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is periodically exposed to typical construction worksite conditions.
TOCCI offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage professional growth and support continued learning through training and individual development programs. Company Life at TOCCI offers opportunities for socializing and giving back by sharing time, resources and money. TOCCI is an equal opportunity employer.
If you’re interested in this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com