Tocci is the recipient of a 2008 ABC Excellence in Construction Award
Tocci received the 2008 ABC (Associated Builders & Contractors) Excellence in Construction Award, for our work on the Starwood International Hotels and Resort’s hospitality campus in Lexington, MA.
The project marked:
- Tocci’s most significant use of VDC for preconstruction planning to date (at the time)
- Tocci’s introduction of VDC into the field to support the day-to-day construction process
- New England’s first Gold LEED hotel
- Launch of Safety Fine Program
- And the project was delivered on time and on a budget (truly!)
Members of the project team were:
Joe Cavallaro, Project Manager; Rich Regitano, Assistant Project Manager and LEED Process Manager; Bob Tierney, General Superintendent; John White, Lead Project Superintendent; Willie Von Rumpf, Lead Project Superintendent; Ken Dubois, Project Superintendent; Martin Kelly, Project Superintendent; Kevin Stys, Assistant Superintendent; Nadine Oliver; Project Administrator; Cheryl Douchette, Accounts Payable Coordinator; Joe Ferolito, VP Cost Engineering and Construction Planning; Jack Short, Director Construction Planning; Raquel Perez, Junior Cost Engineer; Laura Handler, Virtual Construction Manager; and Jaime MacFall, Virtual Construction Coordinator.