TOCCI has an immediate opening for a Marketing Associate
If you enjoy people, communicating, and projects, check out this availability at TOCCI. We are looking for a part time Marketing Associate to support internal and external corporate initiatives. This position is part of a lively Marketing and Business Development Team and works directly with the Marketing Manager.
Social Media, Blogs + Website:
- Research industry relevant web content and post to social media daily
- Post to social media channels as directed to further company PR efforts
- Approve and respond to blog and social media comments
- Pull social media analytics weekly
Qualifications + Proposals:
- Assist with compilation of support materials, track and update project descriptions and boilerplate content
- Generate and update employee resumes
- Maintain the master project list in Excel
- Assist with developing, assembling, and delivering proposals for new projects
- Create marketing folders for all proposals + assist with kick off meetings
- Maintain organization of the marketing drive
- Assist staff with formatting, branding, and social media
- Assemble PowerPoints and support materials for presentations, trade shows and other company marketing and business development initiatives.
- Assist with companywide implementation of TOCCI branding on all communications media
- Create in-house signage, collateral, and other marketing materials.
- Create project signage
- Develop and maintain inventory of progress photos and videos
- Order business cards as needed
Corporate Communication Support
- Assemble orientation binders for new employees and provide brand standards training.
- Develop and publish the internal monthly newsletter.
- Organize and execute the PowerPoint for monthly TOCCI Connect meetings
- Visit jobsites to obtain progress photos as directed
- Assist in maintaining the CRM System including capturing and documenting business opportunities, contact information, and task/activity scheduling.
- Generate a weekly CRM report for the Business Development Update Meeting.
- Attend appropriate networking events.
- PC Skills: Proficiency. InDesign, MS Office Suite. Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. WordPress a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in marketing, public relations, communication, or an equivalent. Commitment to on-going professional development.
- 2 -5+ years marketing communication experience.
- Physical Ability: Good hearing and vision skills (aids that provide reliable, normal hearing and/or vision are acceptable). Ability to sit for lengthy periods of time as required by an office job. Ability to use a computer, tablet, and telephone and prepare handwritten materials.
- Travel Requirements: 90% office/ 10% off site.Must be able to travel locally or regionally without assistance. Travel includes construction site visits which have temporary stairs, uneven terrain, and other conditions typical of worksites.
- Ideal Team Player
- Humble. Speaks well of Tocci, Tocci team and stakeholders publicly. Shows appreciation for the work of others. Contributes to a positive workplace.
- Hungry. Passionate. Dedicated to continuous improvement and finds solutions to improve processes. Manages work with personal accountability, focuses on productivity, makes decisions, and completes work.
- Smart. Has emotional intelligence. Builds rapport with colleagues and stakeholders. Is empathetic and helps teammates. Seeks productive ways of managing difficult people and relationships.
TOCCI offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage professional growth and support continued learning through training and individual development programs. Company Life at TOCCI offers opportunities for socializing and giving back by sharing time, resources and money. TOCCI is an equal opportunity employer.
If you’re interested in this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com