Tocci is seeking an experienced executive assistant to work with a busy Principal and become part of a fast-paced team. This person will perform a variety of tasks, help keep long term projects on track, and handle urgent requirements. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
- Manage executive task list and schedule
- Organize communication and identify priorities
- Manage calendar and events, prioritizes pressing matters
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls, including catering, presentation materials, and follow up
- Coordinate travel
- Maintain contact database
- Coordinate social media communication
- Provide executive-level recruitment support
- Document and submit monthly expenses and billings
- Assist in preparing contracts
- Assist in research, documentation assembly, report development and other activities pertaining to legal activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business communications or related field
- Experience: 7 years C-suite support
- Experience in/knowledge of the construction industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, technology, virtual meeting set-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
Tocci is housed in a restored 19th century mill building that blends old-world features with contemporary design. At Tocci staff work hard, inspire each other, share new ideas as we continually learn together. Tocci provides a supportive professional environment, competitive salary and benefits package. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.