Program Management Controller
The Program Management Controller has responsibility for all financial and accounting functions of assigned large-scale projects, acting in an OPM role. He or she coordinates with external and internal Executives and Managers associated with the Client, Architect, Construction Manager and Project Manager to assure contractually and legally compliant financial planning, execution, and reporting.
Project and Program Management Financial Management
- Upholds the financial objectives of the client within the framework of an Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) or Highly Collaborative Project Delivery (HCPD) contract.
- Coordinates with internal and external project team to develop parameters for financial management, recordkeeping and reporting.
- Maintains accounting and internal control systems, practices and procedures to assure contractually compliant and legal project accounting.
- Produces accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with Client policies, team-set requirements and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Assists in data accumulation for project operating plans and forecasts, along with quantitative and qualitative variance analysis for Client and Primary Team Members.
- Assists in preparing financial reports for inclusion in monthly project progress packages.
- Coordinates with Primary Team Members to assure continuous compliance with financial components of the Prime Contract.
- Identifies and informs Project Executives, Senior Management, and Owners of financial issues and consults with appropriate parties to resolve.
- Leads implementation of lean processes in financial accounting among stakeholders.
Project and Accounting Staff Management Support
- Trains or participates in the training of project accounting staff.
- Supervises the work of assigned project accounting staff.
- Participates in job performance reviews as appropriate.
- Makes staffing recommendations.
Financial Management Support
- Assists Client auditors in preparing Prime Contract financial audits.
- Assists Client with financial planning and analysis for projects in the development pipeline.
- Minimum BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred. Technical, Engineering and/or Construction sub-specialty concentration a plus.
- 5+ years accounting/auditing experience in the construction industry on large-scale capital projects. Recent Controller experience preferred.
- U. S. G.A.A.P. Financial Accounting Laws and Regulations.
- Experienced in project accounting, overhead, cost coding, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Experienced in processing weekly payroll time sheet entry and collection.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), Capital Program Management Software (PMWeb, Lawson, StrataJazz and Procore ).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Recognized for exemplary customer service with both internal and external clients.
Tocci offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage professional growth and support continued learning through training and individual development programs. Company Life at Tocci offers opportunities for socializing and giving back by sharing time, resources and money. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.