Searching for a company with a vibrant culture and opportunities to develop your career while helping others grow? Tocci Building Corporation is looking for people like you to join our team.
Tocci’s culture focuses on well-being, helping people feel their best to be their best.
Tocci is seeking a Senior Accountant with experience in both project accounting and corporate finance. This role will be a key liaison between corporate accounting and the project operations teams to ensure timely and accurate reporting, subcontractor administration and compliance, and assist in overall process improvements.
- Prepare, review, and process subcontract documents.
- Subcontractor compliance monitoring, i.e. insurance, lien waivers, etc
- Process subcontractor change orders and amendments.
- Coordination of budget recording with project teams.
- Collaborate with project teams regarding timely accurate reporting of revenue and cost.
- Assist with corporate month end close and preparation of various monthly financial reports
- Preparation of AIA billings and reconciliation to payments
- Daily / Monthly recording of accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Manage weekly payments to subcontractors and vendors filing all appropriate backup
- Year end audit support
- Assist is general ledger account reconciliations and analysis
- Perform Ad-hoc research and reporting for projects and corporate financials.
- Paperless invoice processing and PO Management
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
Accounting degree or commensurate experience
Overall 5+ years of experience
Project accounting experience valued
Construction industry experience preferred
Experience with Timberline / Procore / Textura + highly competent with Excel
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to take initiative, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Willingness to serve the needs and goals of the team
Ability to manage and mentor others
Tocci provides a supportive business environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits package.
Candidates should apply by sending resume and salary requirement to Paul Neenan at email@example.com
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.