Entry Cost Engineer
Looking for a great opportunity with a fast-paced yet good natured Estimating Team? Tocci Building Corporation is looking for an Entry-Level Cost Engineer and Planner and you might be the perfect fit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in team delivery of group-produced project estimates
- Solicit and evaluate subcontractor bids and assemble complete bid packages.
- Participate in database management and other administrative duties
- Analyze drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare estimates
- Prepare assigned estimates and participate in team delivery of group-produced project estimates
- Solicit subcontractor and vendor interest
- Learn and perform Timberline, On Screen Takeoff (OST), Procore, MS Office Suite and other software
The position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dedicated individual with an intuitive sense of the constraints and opportunities related to Planning and Estimating. The Entry Level Cost Engineer is based in Woburn, MA, but requires travel to job sites and partner offices. The position reports to the Vice President of Cost Engineering and Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in civil engineering, architecture, construction management, or related field
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Expertise or willingness to become highly proficient with Procore, MS Office, Timberline Estimating Software, (or equivalent)
- Team skills: ability to take on a variety of Estimating tasks as needed
- Ability to communicate directly and succinctly
- Excellent references attesting to high level of energy, can-do attitude, and history of achievement,
- Demonstrated character/integrity to support the company, its values, and fellow employees while focusing on exceeding customer expectations
Please submit résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.