Tocci Building Corporation is looking for an Assistant Controller to join our team. The Assistant Controller gathers, analyzes and reports corporate and project-based financial information for internal and external audiences including clients and tax authorities. He or she develops corporate and project-based financial projections and cost variance analysis and helps manage risk. The Assistant Controller helps supervise accounting staff.
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Compiles and analyzes monthly corporate and project-based financial statements
- Performs month-to-month corporate and project-based financial projections and cost/revenue variance analysis
- Assists with the preparation of budgets and company forecasts
- Manages all sales/use tax reporting
- Acts as a liaison with external auditors
- WIP Report preparation
- Manages and performs, if required, all corporate and project-based accounting functions including AP, GL, PR, CM and JC.
- Manages special projects in accounting as assigned.
Business Management Support
- Prepares financial results for presentation to Clients and external financial entities
- Provides fixed asset management
- Manages business license and permit acquisition and renewals
Operational Efficiency Support
- Identifies corporate and project-based accounting and financial reporting inefficiencies and recommends corrective strategies
- Assists in developing and implementing new procedures to enhance accounting workflows
Staff Development and Management
- Provide direction and support to Company project team members
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Experience: 10+ years’ construction related experience in Accounting
- Strong Job cost experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software, Timberline preferred. Textura and Procore a plus
- CPA desirable but not required
- Aptitude for problem solving and desire to grow
- Strong work ethic
Tocci’s culture focuses on holistic well-being and provides staff with equipment and instructors for fitness, healthy food options, and opportunities for charitable giving. The Tocci Team enjoys a supportive business environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits package. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates please apply here with your résumé and salary requirements