Are you searching for a company with a vibrant culture that offers opportunities to develop your career while you help others grow? At Tocci Building Corporation we are looking for people like you to join our Operations Team. Tocci has immediate openings for Project Managers.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients by communicating in a proactive manner
- Pre-construction Planning: develop project goals and objectives; analyze constructability; staffing ; risk planning; subcontractor selection guidelines; and mobilization and logistics plan
- Contracts: Assure project team understands contractual obligations. Monitor compliance throughout the project
- Develop and Manage Schedule: including Master and 3-week Look Ahead.
- Documentation and Reporting: set-up documentation and reporting protocols and systems. including Submittals, RFIs, and Monthly Progress Reports
- Finance: participate in Purchasing and Buyout. Coordinate Requisitions and Payments with Accounting. Control Changes and Claims. Run and analyze cost reports to achieve profitability
- Close-out: direct the Close-out process. Procure the last payment, assure Zero Claims, and facilitate quality control.
- Warranty: Manage issues related to warranty and guarantee claims
- Meetings: Lead Owner meetings and participate in other project meetings as a leader, facilitator, or key contributor
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERTISE
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent. Commitment to on-going professional development
- Experience: 7+ years project management in commercial construction on projects valued $10m+
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on working at a high level and producing accurate and on time work product under changing priorities and deadlines. Enjoys learning
- Decisive: makes decisions to expedite the project
- Strong relationship building skills promote client trust
- Desire to serve the needs and goals of the team
- Strong capabilities in Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Good vision and fine motor coordination also required. While on-site the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and moderate to very loud noise. This is a general statement of required major duties performed on a regular basis
Tocci offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage professional growth and support continued learning through training and individual development programs. Company Life at Tocci offers opportunities for socializing and giving back by sharing time, resources and money. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.