Tocci Building Corporation is looking for a Senior Project Director to join our team in an Program Management role. The Project Director has leadership responsibility for the development and implementation of a comprehensive facility program for major Biopharma, life science and healthcare projects and campuses. This includes major additions and renovations together with existing facility upgrades. Scope of work often starts with implementation of highly collaborative project delivery process change followed by master planning and full-charge responsibility for execution of individual projects as directed by clients. He or she monitors the performance of internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Client, implements and owns all project controls to assure project goals are met.
- Provide Project Leadership by advising and developing master strategies for planning and executing projects
- Act as the Company’s (and client’s) primary risk manager regarding project finances, quality, safety and schedule
- Facilitate selection of primary team members including the architect, construction manager, specialized consultants, insurers, legal advisor and other consultants
- Provide direction and support to project team members
- Provide regular assessments and report to Client on stakeholder performance
- Accurately forecast challenges and proactively recommend remedial plans to keep projects on track with budget and schedule
- Direct and maximize stakeholder collaboration throughout project development and delivery
- Implement lean processes, BIM and other advanced technologies
- Develop or implement a complete portfolio of project controls including KPI’s and PPC tracking together with effective executive dashboard
- Manage the budget and reporting in adherence to Client requirements
- Oversee development and updates of detailed schedule showing milestones, material deliveries and inspections
- Ensure milestones are met or recovery plans are developed
- Document Management: Oversee Document Management controls systems including financial, schedule, administrative and contractual. Oversee issuing written documentation among project stakeholders to provide project administration and risk management
- Safety Management: Support the Safety Director in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and complying with OSHA and Client requirements
- Closeout: Assure on time completion including resolution of trade partner and vendor accounts
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering and/or related fields. Commitment to on-going professional development
- Experience: 15+ years’ experience in Construction, senior facility management and/or real estate development
- Membership in key real estate development, architectural and construction trade organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on working at a high level and producing accurate and on time work under changing priorities and deadlines
- Decisive leader
- Strong relationship building skills
- Desire to serve the needs and goals of the team
- Strong software and collaboration capabilities
Tocci’s culture focuses on holistic well-being and provides staff with equipment and instructors for fitness, healthy food options, and opportunities for charitable giving. The Tocci Team enjoys a supportive business environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits package. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit résumés to email@example.com.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.