Tocci Building Corporation seeks to add a Scheduler to our team in Woburn, MA.
- Provide support to the development and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) consistent with earned value management principles and practices.
- Analyze contractual documents and work with technical team members to develop integrated schedules and budgets that comply with contractual requirements and internal standards.
- Review and analyze complex construction schedules and provide opinions, advice and reports as necessary on project progress as well as predictions of the work using Primavera P6 and MSP
- Perform schedule analysis and tracking; and provide critical path reporting and analysis
- Visit active construction projects and investigates work progress in order to confirm progress is consistent with project schedule and project records
- Attend meetings and advise client of actual progress and related cost implications
- Analyze schedules for constraints, risks, float, and critical path dependencies and make recommendations to reduce schedule risk and critical path and develop recovery plans for time and cost
- Meet with trade partners and manage pull planning sessions with project team
- Review and analyze construction claims and provide opinions, advice and reports as necessary on contractual entitlement and quantification of damages suitable for use in dispute resolution proceedings
- Report writing & preparation of charts & graphs to support and present analyses
- Communicates with clients, coworkers and other stakeholders regularly
Required Skills + Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other closely related field
- 3 years of active commercial construction experience
- Intuitive knowledge and ability to quickly understand principals of construction and contractor means and methods
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Primavera P6, MSP, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Desired Skills + Expertise
- A strong construction background on large, complex projects
- Scheduling Certifications and trainings such as PSP, PMI-SP
- Lean Construction Training and Certificates
- Prior experience with lean construction and last planner tools and platforms
Tocci offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage professional growth and support continued learning through training and individual development programs. Company Life at Tocci offers opportunities for socializing and giving back by sharing time, resources and money. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
If you’re interested in this position, please provide a résumé and cover letter here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.