Freelance Graphic Designer
Tocci, an established and innovative design-driven construction firm based in Greater Boston, has an immediate need for a Freelance Graphic Designer with outrageous passion for great graphics and compelling story telling. This is a part-time position for an individual looking create exceptional digital and print collateral for Tocci. You’ll work closely with executives and Tocci’s marketing team to craft these pieces. In addition to strong artistic and technical skills, the ideal candidate will demonstrate immediate competency and eventual mastery of the skills necessary to complete these initiatives. The candidate can work from home or at Tocci’s office.
Education + Skills
- Accredited degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in designing graphics for marketing teams
- Strong knowledge of design standards, typography, illustration, layout, and color sense
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with HTML/CSS such as WordPress
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Marketing/Branding of professional services
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction and related professions
- Competency with Mailchimp or other email campaign builders
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Photography skills
- Stand-alone writing, editing, and proofreading skills
READY TO APPLY?
If you’re interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Link to an online or PDF portfolio
- Availability Per Week
- Hourly Rate
In the subject line include Graphic Designer, so we know which position you are applying for. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.