Tocci Building Corporation is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join the team. The Marketing Coordinator supports the development and maintenance of internal and external corporate marketing initiatives.
Social Media, Blogs + Website
- Research industry relevant web content and post to social media daily
- Solicit, write, and/or edit blogs twice weekly
- Post to social media channels twice weekly to further company PR efforts
- Approve and respond to blog and social media comments
- Pull social media analytics weekly
QUALIFICATIONS + PROPOSAL
- Assist with compilation of support materials; track and update project descriptions and boilerplate content
- Generate and update employee resumes
- Maintain the master project list in Excel
- Assist with developing, assembling and delivering proposals for new projects
- Research and compile competitor information for analysis
- Assist staff with graphic design, formatting, branding, and social media
- Assemble PowerPoints and support materials for presentations, trade shows and other company marketing and business development initiatives
- Assist with companywide implementation of Tocci branding on all communications media
- Create in-house signage, collateral, and other marketing materials
- Create project signage
- Develop and maintain inventory of progress photos and videos
- Assist in maintaining company CRM system
Corporate Communication Support
- Assemble orientation binders for new employees and provide brand standards training
- Assist in developing and publishing the internal Tocci newsletter
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
- 1-3 years in the Architectural, Engineering, Construction Industry
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Competency with Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Wordpres
READY TO APPLY?
If you’re interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.